In order to be awarded a Dynamic Progression coach rating, you must have successfully completed and been signed off for all of the Dynamic Pro skills. Upon demonstrating that you are competent at the flying skills, you will also complete a coach rating assessment in person with a current IBA rated Trainer.
The evaluation will include the following items:
- Verification of personal flight skills
- Coach Rating orientation briefing
- Safety awareness and understanding briefing
- Review of the Fundamentals of Coaching guide
- Completion of the Tunnel Coach Ready Online Assessment
- Observation of at least one coaching session with students to verify proficiency and understanding
Once the evaluation is successful, the Trainer will award the rating.
What skill level is next?
Neutral / Stable Sit Fly Position
The first skill to learning the “head up” flying orientation. Sit flying will be the first major step to your free flying career and the start to learning all of the flight “tricks”. This naturally unstable position may take some time to master but will certainly feel like a highlight in your progression once you have it conquered.